Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

My 365...

Today was a good day...nothing too remarkable happened.  Sometimes "unremarkable" is a good thing.

Hope your Wednesday was peaceful.  :)

My photos of the day...

2:20AM Moon shot.
My starry night.
I have been shopping for a milk replacement, and I think I have finally found something.  I had tried Silk, which is soy milk, and I did not like it too much.  This is Almond Milk, and it is so good!  I love it!
For dinner tonight, cheese biscuits and gravy.  Served with avocado and tomato slices, covered in red wine vinaigrette.  It was delicious!

 ***Doggy Daily***

Dozer and his boy Blake.  Best friends.  :)


 Hello handsome.

Music I am listening to today...Feng Shui


Random Link of the Day...Awesome new photography forum.  PHORUM

Until next time...


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors