Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4, 2012

My 365...

Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July!

Our plan for this glorious day is a long bike ride along the Boise river, then a stop at the park for a picnic dinner, and huge fireworks extravaganza.  We are so excited!

Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July.  <3

My photos of the day...

Getting some fresh fruit ready for the picnic.  Some yogurt covered raisins too.
Blake telling Dozer not to worry about all the fireworks he is going to be hearing tonight.

***I will post pictures from our 4th of July Celebration this evening.***

 ***Doggy Daily***
"Are you sure I can't go with you on the picnic mama?"
 "No worries, I will keep the house safe."  :)
Music I am listening to today...God Bless the USA
Random Link of the Day...Beautiful!

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors