Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012


My 365...

Hello Friday the 13th!

My work is done for the day, and I am ready for the weekend.  We are hoping for a nice cleansing storm tonight to blow out all the smoke from the valley so that we can resume biking adventures this weekend.  I miss my biking adventures!

The weatherman says we won't be breaking 100° for the week ahead, and I am very relieved to hear that, but the air quality sucks!  The skies are still very smoky, and the air quality alert is still too high for outside activities.  We have a lot of active fires in Idaho right now. The only negative part of the storms here in Idaho is that we get more lightning than rain and that means more fires. Hopefully the weekend storms bring more rain and less lightning.

We did get to talk to son Brandon on the phone this evening to wish him a "Happy 21st Birthday!"  He is enjoying a nice, quiet, relaxing evening at home with his little family.  <3

"We love you son!"

Hope your weekend is amazing!

My photos of the day...

"Mom, I look smarter with these glasses on."
Well that is awesome Casey, but do you feel smarter?  *grin*

***Doggy Daily***

Friday evening doggy gathering.

Dozer "The Magnificent!"


Ducati "The Neurotic."

Miss Lilly "The Diva."

Supra "The Wonder Dog."

Miss Stella "The Stealth"...she is a sneaky one that Miss Stella.  :)

We are a family of canines!

"Indeed we are mama, and I am in charge!"
Hmmm Miss Lilly, I don't think all the other dogs received that memo.  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Fray



Random Link of the Day...Deep Dish Fruit Pizza

Until next time...



Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors