Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

My 365...

Today was a good day.  A lot of work, phone calls, faxing, emailing and such, but I am feeling as if I have accomplished so much.  We really have in the past two days.  Things are definitely looking up.  :)

I had a nice long phone conversation with my aunt Maggie in Texas.  She is doing well, and resting comfortably.  It was great talking and laughing with her.  No matter what woes I am dealing with in life, my "Nana" always makes me feel better.  Only 3 years from 100, she is a special lady.  "Thank you Nana, I love you!"

Garrett had a great day too.  He took some testing in preparation for college and he aced them all.  Only two more to go.  My son is not only the coolest young man I know, but he is a genius too.  Yep, he most certainly is.  *proud mama!*

Hope your Tuesday was terrific!  :)

My photos of the day...

Peace, love and Lego Minifigs.  The boys and I love Lego Minifigs, and we stumbled on this little guy yesterday at the pharmacy.  He is definitely my favorite one thus far.

 I must be getting old.  Lately this is my favorite meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, whenever.  Eating is such a chore, but I don't mind a bowl of Cheerios with fresh fruit.

***Doggy Daily***

"Silly Dozer.  He will never catch Miss Lilly, but he never stops trying."

Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse

Random Link of the Day...Watermark Tee  <---cute!

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors