Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

My 365...

Stunning artwork, that is what Blake created for me today! He brought home this masterpiece he made in school.

The base is made of clay, to which he added twigs and grass. In the twigs he placed a lovely little bird's nest complete with bird eggs, and sitting on the branches, two adorable birds he also made of clay.

It is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!


It is a perfect piece of art for the fireplace mantle.

Thank you Blakey!

He is so creative, and was so proud of his art work as am I!

This has been a great day today. Aside from the lovely gift from Blake, I had a wonderful phone conversation with my nephew Eric who was enjoying a lovely day himself. He is without question the most brilliant and thoughtful young man. He is incredibly insightful and loving and I know his mother is very proud of him as is his auntie V.

It is awesome to have someone in your life that you can share a meaningful thought provoking conversation with. So thank you Eric, I love you so much and you inspire me! :)

Hope your tomorrow is wonderful!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors