Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 05, 2010

My 365...

Being a mother comes with good times and bad. During the bad times, this mama takes on a new persona that would suggest "Hell hath no fury like a mama scorn!" That is true, oh so very true.

It is during these times that the enemy, those scorning the mama, may suggest that "mom has lost her marbles!"

I am happy to report that my marbles are all present and accounted for...

I keep them safe and all in a row....

...even the bad marbles are there. I would never toss them out completely because some day they may come to their senses and look beautiful like the rest. :)

I do love my marbles!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

I wish my marbles were all present and accounted for! hahaha

Veronica said...

LOL Shanna. They are there I promise! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors