Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

My 365...

My 365 for today are these beautiful little flowers blooming in the rock garden. What I love about these flowers, is that no matter what stage of life they are in, they are still stunning.

They start with a velvety deep purple and transform into lighter shades of violet and orange.


Here are precious little Blake hands holding the flower up so I can photograph it.

Thank you Blakey. :)

On a side note, I want to add that everything I post in my blog is real. My life is awesome, my boys are awesome, and there is nothing about my life or my world that is based on illusion.

There are some people in my world that do walk the fine line between reality and pretend and sadly those worlds eventually come crashing down on their heads. I feel so sorry for them, and I mean that sincerely.

If you do not want to know about me or my world simply go away, you are not welcomed here. It really is that easy! And for all my other visitors all over the world that have been so kind and sent me such wonderful emails, thank you for stopping by, you are always welcomed here. I love my little home on the interwebs, and I enjoy sharing it.

So until tomorrow...I hope your life is amazing and real. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors