Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 09, 2010

My 365...

The perfect Mother's Day, waking up and finding these two asleep together on the sofa after a long night of playing Legos together. What more can a mother ask? :)

Another perfect gift, of the home made variety. Blake made this adorable card for me using his fingerprints. I am the cat's meow!

And Garrett came over to tackle the jungle that is my back yard...thank you son. :)


Happy Mother's Day to my mom in heaven, and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I know and love.
Hope your day is perfect!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors