Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Doggy Daily

Doggy Daily for May 12, 2010

"This is me, Miss Lilly in trouble." *sigh*


"I am so confused. You see, when I am running about the house and Blakey calls me, that is my cue to chase him around the kitchen to the dining room to the living room. Round and round we go and it is so much fun!"

"Apparently when mama calls me, she does not like chasing me around and around and around from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room and back. It seems that makes her a little bit dizzy. My bad!"

"When mama says 'Lilly come!', it means I am supposed to go to her. Ooooops!"

lol...brat!

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors