Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

My 365...

Happy Tuesday world. My day was not so great! I decided to participate in a three day class for my new client to advance to the next level of support. Cool right? Wrong! I have thus far wasted 8 hours of my time, plus 4 tomorrow equals 12! Unless the instructor can find his way to actually teach me something I don't already know. I am not one to complain, but I hate wasting time.

Other than that, a great day. :)

For my 365 today...the adventures of my favorite canines.

Supra: "Dude, don't look now, but here she comes!"

Dozer: "Try not to panic, maybe she will just keep walking.."

Dozer: "Uhmm, hi Miss Lilly, what can we do for you today?"

Supra: "Dude! She is going for your tail! I hate that about her!"

Dozer: "No its cool, she just looking for a photo op as usual. Just smile...she will go away..."

Supra: "Yeah right dude...now she is coming to eat my tail! Ahhhhh!"

Love these pooches. :)

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors