Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5, 2010

My 365...

Awesome day in my world today. Work was a bit hectic, but I got it all done. Blake got a 100% on his spelling test, and I am so proud of him! We all are. He works so hard and it shows. Casey, Garrett and Kori were just...awesome as usual. :)

I also realized how amazing my big sister is. She has been through a lot, and goes through a lot every single day, but she is always genuinely there for me. She is not perfect, and does not pretend to be. Even in our late 40's we are both still learning. Learning how to deal with life every day the good with the bad, but she is "genuine", she loves me and would never say or do anything to hurt me and I need to always remember that.

Cathy, I love and appreciate you so much. And I know mom and dad are smiling down from heaven. And to her children and Michael, I love you all so much and appreciate your love.

Here are some photos from my world today...

Supra's expression when he knows he is in trouble!



Dozer being everyone's soft place to lay their head.


And Blakey getting a little "I-Spy" assistance from Miss Lilly.

Have a wonderful weekend world!


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors