Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, 2010

My 365...

Such a perfect Sunday today. Very quiet, no drama, no fighting, no craziness...just quiet. The two young boys have been enjoying a day playing together. They are getting along so well, I have to check in to be sure they are alive. I love it when they get along, which thankfully is most of the time.

I watched a great movie, and am getting ready to watch another one. I love days like today and I wish every day could be as easy. Not a bad way to start the week that is for sure!

I am also enjoying a tall cool glass of my favorite beverage, Tropical Punch Kool-Aid. Boy, do I know how to live or what? :)



Hope all is peaceful and calm in your world today.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors