Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010

My 365...

Rainy cold day today! Might have a little snow in the morning which is fine by me! Snow in March is a cool thing.

I enjoyed watching the Oscars last night, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin were brilliant as usual. So funny! My only complaint was during the memorial section when they are remembering all the great actors who have passed, they completely forgot Farah Fawcett. What a shame that was. :(

Here are my photos of the day. The subject matter, the diva herself, Miss Lilly!

All ready for her closeup!


Playing with a tiny Easter egg she found.



We had to get a little bell so we can find the little bugger. She is so tiny, it is easy to lose her.


Oh Miss Lilly, you are such a little bitch but we love you so! :)

Have a great tomorrow world!



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors