Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015 - First Harvest! Sort of...

I am so excited!  My first two cherry tomatoes!

I know that is ridiculously silly of me, but exciting none-the-less.  I will probably throw a full on party to celebrate my first cucumber.  

The garden is looking amazing, and the chicken coop is complete.  This summer gardening/backyard chicken thing is a lot of fun.  :)


Jack, Garrett, Blake and I are loving it! 
The forecast for the coming weekend looks horrendously hot!
It will be a full-time job trying to keep the chickens nice and cool.  

I am ready for Autumn already.

In other news...these silly boys.  :)




Random backyard s'mores on a Thursday at midnight because...big brother is just cool like that. 

I love my boys. <3

Never a dull moment...

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors