Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 25, 2015 - First Harvest! Sort of...

I am so excited!  My first two cherry tomatoes!

I know that is ridiculously silly of me, but exciting none-the-less.  I will probably throw a full on party to celebrate my first cucumber.  

The garden is looking amazing, and the chicken coop is complete.  This summer gardening/backyard chicken thing is a lot of fun.  :)


Jack, Garrett, Blake and I are loving it! 
The forecast for the coming weekend looks horrendously hot!
It will be a full-time job trying to keep the chickens nice and cool.  

I am ready for Autumn already.

In other news...these silly boys.  :)




Random backyard s'mores on a Thursday at midnight because...big brother is just cool like that. 

I love my boys. <3

Never a dull moment...

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors