Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17, 2015 - Garden Update!

My garden is looking beautiful!  Jack built me two new little planter boxes yesterday, and I was able to plant the last of my seedlings, and some new tomatoes and peppers he an Blake bought me over the weekend.  Jack has worked so hard on the garden for me this year.  I really appreciate him.

We have all enjoyed working on the garden, and working with the chickens. I look forward to it every day.  I am so thankful to Garrett for getting us going on these projects.  It has been awesome!

Here are some photos from my world today...

 Blake is strengthening his injured shoulder...or inspecting the grass, I am not sure which?
 Miss Lilly, always watching over everything.

 We have a fox in the hen house!  Silly Blake, always doing things the hard way.
 Goldflame Honeysuckle.

 Who needs a lawnmower when you have chickens?  Annabelle keeping the lawn trimmed.  :)
My new planter with my new peppers and tomatoes.  I also planted some basil and cilantro in this box.

 Thelma, my Welsummer chickie, thinks she is a scarecrow...silly girl.



 The second planter Jack made for me with my cucumber and squash seedlings.
I love chicken eyes, they are so cool.  Here is Rosie looking intense and fierce.  She is still getting her head feathers in, so she looks a bit like a gremlin.  I have to remember not to water her at night...lol
 Thelma, strutting her stuff as usual.
A photo from yesterday.  Garrett relaxing after a long hot day of working, and the chickens keeping him company.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors