Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21, 2015 - Happy Father's Day!

Happy 29th Father's Day to Jack.

Honey, thank you for blessing me with five amazing children.  You work hard, you provide, and you are always there for our wonderful sons, and for that I love you so freaking much!

Happy Father Day to you too Brandon!  You are an amazing father to Cooper and Penny. Daddy and I are so proud of the man, the father, that you have become.  We love you with all our hearts! Hope your day is perfect honey.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors