Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27, 2013

My 365...

Happy Memorial Day.  It seems rather ironic to use the word "Happy" with Memorial Day, as it is a day we remember all the brave young men and women who have given their lives to protect and serve this country.  There is nothing happy about a life cut short, or war.  However, having a day, a special day, to remember these heroes is so important.  Not to mourn their deaths, but to celebrate their lives.

A sincere "Thank You!" to them, to their families and friends.  Thank you for your service, thank you for your courage, thank you for your sacrifice.  God bless them, and God bless this country.

In other news...Casey is home!  I missed him sooooo much.  He had an amazing adventure camping in Oregon.  I am so happy he is home safely.  :)

Have a great week ahead planet!

Ducati and I are happy to have Casey home.  

Casey had a wonderful camping trip to Succor Creek in Malheur Oregon.  Here are some pictures he took on his cell phone.  "Amazing pictures son!"  Casey has a great eye for photography.  I wish I would have let him take the Canon up there.  These pictures are beautiful considering he took them with his simple little cell phone. 

You can see all his photos here....Nokturnal Photography








***Doggy Daily***

"I am glad Casey is home, but where is my Blake?"

"He will be home soon Miss Lilly.  I miss him too!"

Music I am listening to today...Trace Adkins , Arlington

Random Link of the Day...BBQ Chicken Soup

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors