Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

My 365...

What a weekend we have had.  Casey and I were sick most of the weekend.  Blake started to get sick, but managed to avoid most of the bad stuff, thank God.  Needless to say, not much fun was had by us at all.  We spent most of the weekend in bed.  :*(  I hope we never experience anything like this EVER again!

No more sick this year.  I think we have experienced our quota in just the last two days.

We are all better now.  <3

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Have a great Monday too!

"Uhmmm...Blake?"
"What the heck are you doing son?"
 "Washing the screens mom."
 Tomatoes are blooming!


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Ry Cuming , Always Remember Me


Random Link of the Day...Vanilla Oatmeal Cookies

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors