Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16, 2013

My 365...

I had a wonderful surprise visit from my son Brandon and grandson Cooper today.  They always brighten my day.  Cooper is a little chatter box, and speaks so clearly now.  He is an amazing little spirit.  I know I say that all the time, but he is!  So polite and well behaved as well.  His manners are impeccable.  Goodness I love this little boy soooooo much!

Amber looks beautiful with her little baby bump.  It won't be too much longer before I get to meet my new grandson or granddaughter.  I can hardly wait!

Hope your day was perfect.  :)
Hugs for uncle Blake.
 My precious grandson Cooper!
 Son Brandon, grandson Cooper.  :)
"Cheese grandma."  :)



 Big hugs for uncle Garrett.  (Inside picture + no flash = grainy, but at least I was able to capture the moment.)

My blooms of the day...my beautiful pink roses.


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Of Monsters and Men , Little Talks


Random Link of the Day...Caramel Creme Egg Brownies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors