Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012

My 365...

Another HOT day in the city of trees!  Our temperature broke 100° degrees again, and to top it off, everything was really dusty after a freak evening dust storm last night.

I had several errands to run today, but played it safe and decided to drive rather than ride bikes.  We had to stop at Target, and they had a really awesome bike on sale.  Blake wants a bike for his birthday, which is this month, so I was excited to find a good deal on exactly what he wanted.  He was excited for a birthday gift a few days early.

Naturally we had to take a bike ride this evening to test it out.  It was still a bit warm, but that did not stop us.  We enjoyed a nice 8 mile ride, and even found an awesome hidden spot on the Boise river to swim.

Mondays have a tendency to be ordinary.  They key to a happy life is to make EVERY day...including Monday...Extraordinary!  And we did just that.

Hope your Monday was memorable.  :)

My photos of the day...

Awesome new ride for my baby boy.



Some new Lego Minifigs Halo style.
A new friend for my Minifig.
Some new Bob Marley laces for Casey's Vans.
And a new Bob Marley beanie too.  Casey loves Bob Marley.



"Follow me through the woods mom."



Perfect swimming spot on the river.
And awesome extraordinary Monday.  :)


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Hot Chelle Rae
Random Link of the Day...Bokeh Type

Until next time...
I hope so.  :)
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors