Saturday, October 3, 2015

September 29, 2015 - Family Night :)

Tuesday night we enjoyed another great family night.  Brandon, Amber and my grandchildren came over for an evening visit, and Amber tested out a great new recipe idea.  I love it when Amber creates new recipe ideas!

Garrett, Brandon and Blake enjoyed each other's company, just as they always do.  All that was missing was Casey.  I love having all four of my sons together.  There is never a dull moment when these boys get together, and it is always a fun time.  I love that they love each other, and they get along so well.
Of course while they were here, I had to get lots and lots of pictures.

Brandon and Amber, two of my most favorite human beings on the planet.
Cooper decided that we would all wear crowns of leaves.  He found the perfect leaves and crafted a beautiful, magical crown for each of us.
 "Even you grandma, you have to wear a crown too!"
 When I put my crown on, Cooper was pleased.  He smiled his big, bright warm "Cooper" smile.  When Cooper smiles, the whole world smiles.  :)
May I present the King and Queen of the Leaf!
 Cooper is the prince.
 And Miss Penny the princes.
Penny with her lovely mommy, Amber.
 Princess Penny is daddy's little girl.


 Princess Penny with uncle Garrett...
 ...and uncle Blake.
 Amber testing her new recipe.  Another AMAZING recipe I might add!
  It was a maple, vanilla, creamy, caramel, bacon mountain of goodness!  They were delicious!  Another winner for Amber.  :)
It was a fun night.  I love my family so much.  <3

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors