Thursday, October 8, 2015

October 8, 2015 - My Photography Assistants

I had so much fun taking photos for Casey, Brianna, and little baby-to-be yesterday.  As I was going through the photos last night, I came upon my test shots, and I have to save them here on the blog.

Garrett is my amazing photography teacher, and Blake...my model.  We had fun setting up the shots, and adjusting the camera settings while we were waiting for Casey and Brianna to arrive.

Here are some of the fun and awesome shots I took.

The captain and his first mate.  Or should I say...the Skipper and Gilligan?  LOL :)
 Here is Garrett setting the scene.  Yep, he is dumping leaves on his little brother's head.
 Helping me adjust the lighting.
 Adjusting the depth of field.
 My number one photography sensei.  Thank you son.  <3
Sure, I used the excuse that I needed to practice.  I just wanted to take pictures of my awesome sons. I am sneaky that way!  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors