Monday, October 26, 2015

October 25, 2015 - A Beautiful Technicolor Day!

Blake and I enjoyed a wonderful bike ride on Sunday.  The weather was lovely, and the Autumn colors were amazing!  We had a lot of fun taking photos together too.

Some photos of my beautiful Boise...













I was also able to add a few more pages to my album, "Through Blake's Lens," with these very cool photos he took as well.  He shoots the photos using the Canon, and I photograph him with the Nikon at the same moment, then I merge the pictures.  I love this project that we are working on together.  



Blake spotted this huge, beautiful buck just chilling with his doe on a tiny island in the middle of the big pond.  He captured some really great photos!


I know I say it all the time, but I am truly blessed.  Not many 14-year-old teenagers would like hanging out with their old mama, but Blake does.  He is such a blessing and a joy to this old mama.  

And thank you, Garrett, for picking us up at the park when this old mama was too tired to cycle home, and joining us for dinner. Dinner at Baguette Deli was delicious!  

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors