Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 11, 2015 - A Perfect Autumn Day

Blake and I enjoyed an 8.5 mile cycle ride to Camel's Back Park today.  Well, I rode, Blake scootered.  It was a perfect day, not a cloud in the sky, and 67°f.  We also enjoyed almost a 2 mile hike through the hills.

Blake has decided that he loves taking photos, and that makes me so happy.  He is really good at it too!  Our ordinary cycling adventures have taken on a whole new angle, and I love it!





















 And these amazing photos by Blake, he gave me permission to post a few.  Well done son!  <3
After our hike and ride, we met Garrett for dinner at Westside Drive-In.  Perfect end to a perfect day...and weekend.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors