Brandon, Amber and my precious grandbabies came to visit and to pick uncle Blake up to join them for Trick-o-Treating. Just as they do every year, Brandon and Amber go all out and create the coolest costumes. They are the most amazing mommy and daddy.
Tonight we had a Mandroid (custom creation by Brandon), a beautiful Kitty Amber, a soldier Blake, a ninja Cooper, and an adorable bucket-head-Tinkerbell Penny. Yes, Penny insisted on wearing her bucket on her head, and Cooper added some paper rolls to his most epic ninja suit. And they had a splendid evening because they are splendid...indeed.
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- October 31, 2015 - Happy Halloween!
- October 28, 2015 - Family Time Is The Best Time. :...
- October 25, 2015 - A Beautiful Technicolor Day!
- October 13, 2015 - Growing Too Fast
- October 11, 2015 - A Perfect Autumn Day
- October 8, 2015 - My Photography Assistants
- October 7, 2015 - And Then There Were Three...
- October 6, 2015 - A Good Challenge
- October 3, 2015 - Through Blake's Lens
- September 29, 2015 - Family Night :)
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)