Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September 2, 2015 - We Had An Eggsciting Day!

Today was a good day in my little urban backyard farm.  Blake checked the chickens after school and discovered our first egg.  Yay!  Annabelle had been hanging out in the nesting box, so I am pretty sure it was hers.  We are very proud of our little Annabelle.  :)
I am so glad it was Blake who found the first egg too.  At first he thought I had added another fake egg to the nesting box so that the girls would know where I wanted them to lay.  But no, it was a real egg.  

***Update*** I just cracked the egg open this evening, and it was a delicious double-yoker.  Well done Annabelle!
The next day we found a tiny, whimsical little egg.  But it was perfectly delicious!
It was a great day for tomatoes too.  We had quite the lovely harvest.
Some tomatoes from earlier in the week too...
The pepper plants that I rescued from the main garden are flowering too.  
And my little decapitated pepper is really thriving. 
We are feeling very blessed today.  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors