Friday, September 4, 2015

September 4, 2015 - A Beautiful Day for Balloons

We had to be up before 6:00 AM, and ride our bike 4 miles on a dark chilly 50°f morning, but I would say it was all worth it. Blake and I got to enjoy a beautiful sunrise, and the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic launch this morning. It is our favorite event of the year!

I had not cycled since July 4th, and boy was my body feeling it!  Blake has been avoiding bike riding since his clavicle fracture accident, so he decided to longboard instead.  We had a wonderful time, but it was nap time for both of us when we got home.  :)

Some pictures from today...















And a totally epic photo taken by Blake on his cell phone.  He will be taking photography next semester, and that makes this photo-crazy mama very proud.  He has a great eye for photography...just like his big brothers.  


In other news for today, we found egg #2!  From the large, torpedo shaped double-yoker yesterday, to this tiny, whimsical, perfect little egg today.  My hens have a delightful sense of humor.  I wonder what treasure we will discover tomorrow?

Have a great weekend!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors