I will admit, I was a little bit worried about keeping up with an active 4-year-old and 2-year-old all by myself, but they were perfectly well behaved, and delightful company too.
Amber reminded Cooper and Penny of the rules before she left for work, and they recited them back without missing a single one. "Listen to grandma Ronica. Use your inside voice. Grandma knows about nose and toes." And then Penny said something about using her inside feet!" LOL! Yes, my precious little Penny now speaks in complete sentences. And little girlfriend has a lot to say!
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- September 28, 2015 - Super Moon, Super Weekend
- September 23, 2015 - Happy First Day of Autumn!
- September 21, 2015 - Garden Omelettes
- September 19, 2015 - Very Blessed
- September 14, 2015 - Jurassic Chicken
- September 13, 2015 - Good-Bye Summer!
- September 4, 2015 - A Beautiful Day for Balloons
- September 2, 2015 - We Had An Eggsciting Day!
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)