Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14, 2015 - Jurassic Chicken

Garrett, Blake and I enjoyed an afternoon in the garden with the chickens today.  They say that chickens are direct descendants of the T-Rex.  Based on their behavior most days...I would have to agree.  :)

Blake and I did enjoy the movie Jurassic World this weekend. I have decided that other than the original movie, Jurassic World has been my favorite Jurassic movie so far.  It is SO good!  And Chris Pratt is my new favorite superhero.

Some photos from today...

Blake, re-enacting the scene from the movie Jurassic World where Chris Pratt is trying to control the velociraptors.  We laughed so hard!

 Dino-Chicken stampede!
 Garrett with Thelma the Welsummer.  Garrett's beard is really not that red.  The sunset was casting a glow that made his beard color match Thelma's feather color.
 Blake chilling with Thelma.

 Miss Lilly did not approve of this snuggle session.
This is Rosie after she had just spent the last 20 minutes terrorizing Miss Lilly.  Rosie literally chased Miss Lilly around the yard.  Miss Lilly jumped on the porch swing to hide behind my back, and Rosie jumped up too and continued to terrorize her.  Poor pups.
Thelma definitely has T-Rex eyes.  :) 

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors