Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

I am sitting here at my desk, pondering the lessons of life.  The awesome, the not so great, the "I wish I could have done things a little better"...and I get the most epic of all text messages, from the most amazing son on the planet...



Only you Garrett, would put on a donkey hat and create the perfect selfie.  LOL, I love you son.  :)  I can't think of a more perfect way to start my weekend.  With you as my "guardian donkey," I can face anything!

I am so very blessed planet...so blessed.  *love*

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Until next time...

My 365...
"I am watching you mama..."
 "...still watching you mama..."

Music I am listening to today...Muse, Supermassive Blake Hole


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors