Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014

Happy 95th Birthday to my auntie Maggie in Texas.  I gave her a call this evening to wish her a Happy Birthday, and we had a delightful conversation...all in Spanish.  I guess it is a good thing I remember how to speak Spanish.  She is quite the character, that auntie of mine.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Until next time...

My 365...

Music I am listening to today...Anita Baker, Giving You the Best that I've Got


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors