Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 15, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

I know you guys love this warmer weather, but me...not so much.  It is getting warmer so much earlier in the year.  It looks like it is going to be a perfect weekend though.  I am really hoping I am feeling strong enough to get on my bike again.  That would make me soooo happy!  It has been entirely too long between rides.

Hope your day was a good one planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
Son Casey.  :)


#TBT  My throwback Thursday is a picture of my mom, grandmother and very cool daddy.  I miss them so much.  

Music I am listening to today...Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Love Never Felt So Good

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors