Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Yay, the weekend is here!  And not a moment too soon.  It has been such a long week.  And what have I been doing all day you ask?  Still trying to get my new computer to "successfully" run a Windows 8 update, and an 8.1 upgrade.  As I sit here, I am running yet another restoration procedure.  ARGH!!!  I am determined to get Windows to behave, if it is the last thing I do.  Thankfully, we are a house full of computers, so there is always a spare for me to use while I am working on mine.

Today was a good day otherwise.  I am feeling a little better, and my back has been less of a pain.  And Casey, thank you for being so sweet to Blake today.  You spoiled him!  You are the best big brother.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!  I am looking forward to getting outside, and taking some great pictures.

Until next time...

My 365...
Some cute pictures I took of my little bug today, Miss Lilly.
 I adore this little doggy.  She is my best buddy.  :)

I received a lovely card in the mail from my nephew today.  "Thank you so much honey, it totally made my day!  I love you."

Music I am listening to today...Lykke Li, No Rest for the Wicked


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors