Monday, April 5, 2010

It's okay...


I have the best friends in the world. Today I checked the mail, and received the nicest card from a dear friend. The words could not come at a better time.

Thank you so much Mary. You such a wonderful , genuine person, and an amazing friend. :)


It's okay to talk about it, or not to talk about it.

It's okay to ask for help, or just want to be alone.

It's okay to be angry, or feel frustrated.

It's okay to laugh sometimes, and cry other times.

It's okay to take all the time you need...because what I want for you is for things to be

more than okay.


Mary, you are the best! :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors