Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010

My 365...

My photo of the day, this beautiful solitary little flower we found growing next to the house under Casey's window. No other flowers around it, and it absolutely shines. Such a lovely little flower. :)

sol·i·tar·y [sol-i-ter-ee]

alone; without companions; unattended: a solitary passer-by.

living alone; avoiding the society of others: a solitary existence.

by itself; alone: one solitary house.

characterized by the absence of companions: a solitary journey.

done without assistance or accompaniment; done in solitude:solitary chores.

What a brave little flower. I know exactly how it feels, single parenting, self-employed, no family in my city other than my children, and yet it can be so easy to thrive. :)

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors