Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14, 2010

My 365...

A beautiful photo for my 365 today. Of course I could not resist having a little graphic fun with it.

More changes in my world today. My eldest son is moving on, another baby flying from the nest. I am so proud of him and girlfriend Kori. They found the perfect house in the north end to call their first home.

Of course I will miss them...all three of them...but could not be happier. So looks like at the end of the month Garrett, Kori and Supra will be moving.

They will not be far and I am sure we will see them all the time!

Blakey is excited because he will have his own room for the first time ever! He has already made a list of how he plans on decorating. And of course he has decided that he will be sharing his new space with Dozer. :)

Hope the sun is shining bright in your world!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors