Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23, 2010

My 365...

Welcome to the weekend! I am really looking forward to this weekend. The boys and I are going to do some yard work, and I want to plant a garden. The weather has been too wet to start one, so I am hoping the conditions are good this weekend.

I have the perfect spot in the corner of the yard for some herbs. And I want to plant some honey suckle, lavender and anything else I can find that smells delightful. Eventually I want to create a beautiful outside space for the boys, dogs and I. I do love it here. :)

Speaking of smells, some of my favorite smells in the world! Yes, I am a slave to Bath & Body Works "Cotton Blossom", and "Plumeria"...so amazing!


The view from my window today. Lots of great color.


Have a wonderful weekend world! I know we will. :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors