Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

My 365...

I am so happy Friday is finally here! This has been such a long week. Work was frustrating with two of my clients, and it was so warm here in Boise. I know I am spoiled when I consider the 70's to be warm, but when you are born and raised in hot south Texas, I am not happy when it is above 50 degrees! Fortunately here in Boise the evenings cool down rather quickly, and tonight has been beautiful.

This weekend will be a good weekend because I have NO work scheduled. I need to start keeping my weekends free for the sake of sanity.

Garrett and Kori will be moving to their new home soon and I am so happy for them! They went shopping last night for new kitchen supplies. I have never seen Garrett get so excited about plates, bowls, glasses, knives and forks. lol :) They are absolutely adorable!

Here is some gorgeous color from my world today...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors