Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

My 365...

Along with saying goodbye to my son yesterday, I also had to say goodbye to RayRay who left with my son. We are really going to miss him. Blake and I enjoyed snuggling with the little guy every night and he fit in so perfectly with our family. I just know he will never be as happy as he was here. :( Good bye RayRay, we loved having you with us!



My new office assistant, Mr. Supra. Here he is sitting in a chair next to my desk while I work. He is easily gaining approximately 10 pounds a week and close to 12 weeks old now. It won't be too long before he out grows his chair! I do enjoy my days with his sweet smile looking on.



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors