Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

My 365...

Finally the last day of February! This has not been the greatest month so I am happy to see it pass.

I got the best gift today! I miss RayRay so much now that he is gone, and spending my days with Supra and Dozer...whom I adore...I miss having a little itty bitty lap dog. :( Dozer at over 100 pounds and Supra not far behind that! So today Kori and Garrett drove to Weiser Idaho and brought mama home a new baby!

Meet Miss Lilly....an itty bitty tiny little Min Pin/Doxie mix. Just about the cutest little baby I have EVER seen! Blake is in love and so is mama. :)

Blakey with his little girly...

Kori introducing Lilly to the big boys...

And meeting her big brother Dozer...

Finally another girl in the house with a place full of boys. Kori and I are not so outnumbered anymore. Welcome Home Miss Lilly!

Goodbye February!

This is going to be a great March and am even better Spring!



1 comments:

Mrs. Enchantment said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors