Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10, 2010

My 365...

Much better day today. Blake is still home sick, but getting much better. Hopefully the doctor will call tomorrow and say the tests came back normal and it was just a passing virus. I really hate it when my babies are sick.

I started training this week for a new client and I love it thus far! Great company to work for, and since I can work from home it makes it that much sweeter.

All will be A-OK here. I love my family, they love me, and that is all that matters.

Besides, with Dozer on watch....nothing can go wrong. And he reports...



..."All is well!" :)


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors