Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010

My 365...

A little Aromatherapy anyone? I have felt incredibly stressed these past few days. Stress regarding some things that are in my control, but mostly things that are not. Things I can not fix no matter how hard I try and that is so very frustrating to me.

I lit a candle. The instructions read, "Lavender soothes and calms, the Chamomile gently lulls to relax your mind." Well, nope, the only thing I can say for sure is the the smell of lighting the match seems to be stronger than the lovely candle.

Oh well, it looks nice. :)

I just have to remember....breathe in....breathe out....breathe in....breathe out....



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors