Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010

My 365...

Come on mom, I can make you laugh...I have a dog bowl on my head!


OK...if that does not work, how about a "Blakey face!"...that works every time. :)



Yep...that worked. If you can gaze upon the famous "Blakey face", and not laugh or smile, I recommend you check for a pulse.

This has been a very difficult mommy day for me. I keep thinking I have experienced the worst mommy day of my life, then another comes along that makes the previous look like child's play.

Being a mom is definitely the hardest gig in the world. You do all you can to provide for your children, to hopefully bring them happiness and stability but yet it is not quite enough.

I was a middle child. I know and understand the independence and stubborn attitude of the middle child. You want so badly to get started with your life and it often seems that no one understands you or really cares. But "I" care. I get it, yet my middle child can't see that and he continues to run away.

One of these days...when I am old and gray...maybe I can say "goodbye kid, you are on your own!"...but knowing me I doubt it. I will stand right where I am standing now with my arms wide open ready to catch you when you fall. I will never walk away from you. I might step back and watch from the shadows, but I will never say goodbye. Not when you were 14 and not now when you are 18 going on 50. I care and I love you.

And to my baby, my youngest and the light at the end of the tunnel I say thank you Blakey for bringing sunshine to my world.


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors