Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 22, 2016 - Happy Birthday Garrett!!

It was 28 years ago today that my life was truly, totally, and completely blessed...my oldest son Garrett was born.  Not only is Garrett the most amazing son a mom could ever hope for, he is the most amazing brother, uncle, friend and human being, you will ever meet.  Garrett is our rock.  Always there with a kind word and a big bear hug, and always, without question, willing to go the extra mile not only for family and friends...but for complete strangers as well.  

"Son, you are an amazing man, your courage and kindness without measure, and we are so very blessed to call you our family.  Happy Birthday my darling!!  May you have the most amazing, remarkable, kick-ass...yes, mom just said kick-ass...year!  May you be blessed with good health, good fortune, and a whole lotta fun.  I love you from the bottom of my heart!!  We all do." 


PS...Thank you for letting me take your picture this evening too!  :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors