When I moved into my first home with my husband Jack, 32 years ago, my mom gave me a cutting of her ivy plant as a house warming blessing. That little ivy has moved with Jack and I to every home we have lived in for the past 32 years, and eventually 2,000 miles across the country from Texas to Idaho.
Today I took a cutting of my precious little ivy for Casey and Brianna as their house warming blessing. The ivy from my mom and I to them, and three small jade green stones, in honor of my Irish dad.
Best wishes Casey, Brianna, and baby Axel. We love you with all of our hearts!!!
And what time can I come over tomorrow? I know you just left 10 minutes ago, but I miss you already...just saying. :)
Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- March 28, 2016 - Denali, Sweet Spirit of Dozer
- March 27, 2016 - Happy Easter!
- March 22, 2016 - Happy Birthday Garrett!!
- March 19, 2016 - Hello Spring
- March 17, 2016 - Home Is Where The Heart Is
- March 16, 2016 - And From The Nest They Fly
- March 14, 2016 - In Loving Memory of Dozer
- March 6, 2016 - Miss Lilly Will Cheer You Up
- 2015 (124)
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)