Saturday morning we woke to a gloriously beautiful Spring day, and I was hoping to take the first bike ride/photography adventure of the season. I was ready to cancel when Blake decided that he felt better and really wanted to get out of the house. He was not, however, up to a bike ride...so we drove.
We left pretty late in the day in order to capture the sunset. Neither one of us had eaten yet, so we decided to try to get some dinner first. Blake was not altogether sure he was up to eating at all, but either way, we could always take it to go.
We stopped at Smokey Mountain Pizza for dinner. We had never been there before and had heard that the food was delicious. Blake and I love to try new restaurants. Well...it was delicious, but neither one of us could eat. I mean look at this spread. The food pictures are cell phone pictures. Blake would not let me pull out my Nikon...lol
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- March 28, 2016 - Denali, Sweet Spirit of Dozer
- March 27, 2016 - Happy Easter!
- March 22, 2016 - Happy Birthday Garrett!!
- March 19, 2016 - Hello Spring
- March 17, 2016 - Home Is Where The Heart Is
- March 16, 2016 - And From The Nest They Fly
- March 14, 2016 - In Loving Memory of Dozer
- March 6, 2016 - Miss Lilly Will Cheer You Up
- 2015 (124)
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)