We also received a carved dog puzzle from Jack's co-worker, and it looks just like Dozer. I have them all set up next to the beautiful garden stone that Garrett's girlfriend Genevieve bought for me.
It is hard to believe that it has almost been a month since he died. It still feels like he is wandering around the house with his big goofy smile, and his sweet, loving nature. We really miss him.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- March 28, 2016 - Denali, Sweet Spirit of Dozer
- March 27, 2016 - Happy Easter!
- March 22, 2016 - Happy Birthday Garrett!!
- March 19, 2016 - Hello Spring
- March 17, 2016 - Home Is Where The Heart Is
- March 16, 2016 - And From The Nest They Fly
- March 14, 2016 - In Loving Memory of Dozer
- March 6, 2016 - Miss Lilly Will Cheer You Up
- 2015 (124)
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)