Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2, 2016 - Happy Anniversary!

We made it another year!  And my hope is that God blesses us with at least another 30 or 40 or more. :)

Happy Anniversary to us!  Today marks year number 31 of marriage between Jack and I, and I am very proud of us.
We have survived so much together.  We have been blessed with five children, and 3 grandchildren with one on the way...we can't wait to meet our baby Axel.  We have made a move across the country, made the move from employed to self-employed.  We have gotten through illness, disagreements, misunderstandings, and plenty of drama.  But here we are, 32 years later, more in love with each other than we have ever been.  

It has taken me a few years, but I have finally come to appreciate what a good man I have.  He works hard, he will do anything for this family, and he loves me unconditionally.  What more can a lady ask for?  And he ages well too!  :)  
Now we can sit back and enjoy our children, our grandchildren, our 4 dogs, 2 chickens, and our garden together. Thankfully, retirement is ready for us, and we will be able to enjoy the rest of our forever in happiness, peace, and stress-free.  We are truly blessed.

*CHEERS* My love!  I am looking forward to the rest of forever with you.  I love you. :)

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors