Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 30, 2016 - Taking Our Senior Citizen For A Walk

Blake and I decided to take Dozer on a walk today.  Not a very long one, he can't take long walks anymore, just long enough for a little fresh air and sunshine.

It was cloudy, and a bit chilly, but Dozer enjoyed his stroll along the Boise river.  He did get tired pretty quickly poor old pup.

After we brought him home, I took Blake to lunch at Red Lobster, then we did a little shopping. Oh my god, how I HATE shopping!  And OMG, Blake LOVES shopping!  The kid is ridiculously obsessed with shoes...just like his brothers.  He is so funny.

It was a delightful day.  Even the shopping.  :)















video


Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors