Along with spending a beautiful afternoon with Brainna and Casey, and their baby-to-be, I also got to spend an evening with grandson Cooper and granddaughter Penny. Grandpa Jack and I got to do some babysitting of our two most precious little humans, and we had great fun with them. We always do.
Cooper and Penny are growing so fast, and there is never a dull moment when they come to visit. They had Jack and I sitting on the floor for some play time. And let me tell you, being invited into the imaginary kingdom of these two adorable spirits is quite the adventure! An adventure that we both treasure. Having Jack with me that day, as he had the day off, made the experience even more enjoyable. I was reminded that when it comes to parenting very busy young children, Jack is a pro! Cooper and Penny are at the age when Jack is the best caregiver. I think it might be because he often thinks like a 2-year-old and 4-year-old. All men do! LOL :) All kidding aside, he is awesome! "Thank you, honey."
My precious Spiderman...AKA, Cooper.
My 365 Blog.
Follow Me on...
Welcome to Mommy plus Five
I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.
This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.
Thank you for stopping by! :)
- 2016 (28)
- November 26, 2015 - A Nice Peaceful Easy Thanksgiv...
- November 25, 2015 - A White Thanksgiving!
- November 21, 2015 - The King of Beards
- November 20, 2015 - Boys Will Be Boys
- November 15, 2015 - The Mystical Magical Mouse Adv...
- November 8, 2015 - If The Diva Could Speak...
- November 7, 2015 - It Was a Perfect Week!
- November 4, 2015 - Hello Sweet Baby!
- November 3, 2015 - Enjoying a Chilly Afternoon wit...
- Good-Bye October, Hello November!
- 2014 (288)
- 2013 (398)
- 2012 (514)
- 2011 (631)
- 2010 (870)
- 2009 (8)