Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7, 2015 - It Was a Perfect Week!

Reflecting on this past week, I have to make a note in this blog-o-mine, that it was a perfect week.

Along with spending a beautiful afternoon with Brainna and Casey, and their baby-to-be, I also got to spend an evening with grandson Cooper and granddaughter Penny.  Grandpa Jack and I got to do some babysitting of our two most precious little humans, and we had great fun with them.  We always do.

Cooper and Penny are growing so fast, and there is never a dull moment when they come to visit. They had Jack and I sitting on the floor for some play time.  And let me tell you, being invited into the imaginary kingdom of these two adorable spirits is quite the adventure!  An adventure that we both treasure. Having Jack with me that day, as he had the day off, made the experience even more enjoyable.  I was reminded that when it comes to parenting very busy young children, Jack is a pro! Cooper and Penny are at the age when Jack is the best caregiver.  I think it might be because he often thinks like a 2-year-old and 4-year-old.  All men do! LOL :)  All kidding aside, he is awesome! "Thank you, honey."

My precious Spiderman...AKA, Cooper.
And the beautiful princess Rapunzel...AKA, Penny. :)

The very best part of the week was when Amber and Brandon came to pick the children up.  We all sat in my room, Jack, Garrett and Blake included, and talked and laughed for a couple of hours. We always enjoy each other's company, and that my friends is truly a blessing. <3 

Enjoying some playtime with Cooper and Penny.  Pay no attention to the video-game-playing teenager in the background.  Tis only Blake. 

And *gasp*...did you know there was a cartoon called "The Day My Butt Went Psycho?"  Well apparently there is! Cooper told me so.  :)

The holidays are going to be amazing this year.  We will even be celebrating with Amber's family. They have invited us to join them for their annual Christmas Eve celebration, and I am truly looking forward to it.  There is nothing more fun than lots of family for the holidays!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors